BasicVideo.NET is a free trial software application from the Basic VB VB DotNet subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-27. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64.
BasicVideo.NET is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for fast video capture and playback. Allows fast video capture, display and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports the old fashion Win32 API( Video For Windows ( VFW ), VCM, WaveAPI, ACM), the newer DirectShow, and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of all of the approaches, and make them look almost identical from the user's perspective.
Also includes a visual graphical editor for codeless development.
- Video Capture - from analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio.
- Playback - using VFW, Windows Media Encoder or DirectShow.
- Recording - in AVI, VFW, DirectShow, and Windows Media Encoder(ASF, WMV).
- Receiving - remote video over IP using Windows Media Format.
- Compression - Compress and decompress videos VFW, WMV and DirectShow.
- Custom filter - video with your code.
- Generate - video from code or images.
Free for non-commercial use.
BasicVideo.NET (version 7.7) has a file size of 594.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 332 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.